|Getting Started Trading|
Become a trader
Becoming a trader is a process. Although some people have a natural ability to be successful in trading, most others do not have this. I think everyone can learn to trade the markets. I have spent many years studying the markets, reading books on trading, doing back tests and of course trading. Finally, I am at the level that I make more money then I loose. So I feel confident I can share with you what I know on the subject. I will not give you a magic formula that will make you rich, but I intend to teach you a set of skills that will allow you to trade in a way, that you will not loose your shirt doing it and will give you a reasonable chance of actually making money.
Trading education videosCheck out my page with selected trading education videos.
Read on if you want to learn to trade the market the way I do.Below are a series of articles that are aimed at helping you get started trading. The list is in the order that I intend them to be read, but feel free to skip around.
- Why Trade? - the Question You need to Ask before you Start
- How to Trade? - an overview of ways to trade
- What to trade? - the most commonly traded securities
- Where to trade? - Finding a Broker
- Tools of the trade
- Find trading ideas and educate yourself
- How I trade: trading concepts to profit from the markets
- Trading with Support and Resistance
- Trading with Japanese Candlestick Charts
In the articles I reference different resources you can use. I have conveniently list out all the resources I reference and more on the resources page.
Or subscribe to my mailing list to get notifications of new blog posts as well as other information on the topics of this blog. To start you will get my Top 10 Resources for Researching Trading and Investing Strategies. I will also send you a monthly overview of all my trade ideas.